Monday, August 24, 2009

The gift that keeps on giving . . .

He bought me a flat bed trailer. Diamond cut metal, you know what I'm talking about. "It tilts," he said. You know, so when you back up your 3 wheeler, it tilts down so you can back off. Then when you want back up, someone pushes the back end down for you so you can ride up then it levels itself with gravity and weight. (Probably something the Egyptians thought of first).

He even wants to paint it red. My response? "No. We're not putting a hitch on my brand new car, even if you paint the trailer to match."

It's a little bit like buying your Mom a vacuum for her birthday. It's slightly better, I suppose, because I'm going to read into it that he's planning on me being around that spot of land enough to need a flat bed trailer.

But I'm not hitching it to my new car.

1 comment:

Bev said...

omg! a flat bed trailer? I think I'm in love with him!