Sunday, September 28, 2008

My birthday . . . continues



To further continue celebrating the holiday known as "my birthday", my friends G & Bev took me to lunch at the Arcade.

OK, to be honest, yes, I set it up. I was like, "Let's go to lunch." But the way I see it, if you really want something for your birthday (like lunch with G&Bev at the Arcade) it's ok to take the steps to get it. That they happened to buy my lunch for me (a yummy sandwich of thick slices of honey ham with sliced pear and aoili mustard) was just a bonus.

Afterwards, I took my cousinette M.F. to Wiles-Smith Drug Store for a homemade milk shake. There's just not a better one in the city.

I'll be wrapping up festivities today with a family dinner shared with my brother. I got to go get him a present on my way out of town.

No comments: