Saturday, December 20, 2008

Boys Night


Last night was an unexpected Boys Night. Sissy (Noodle) had to work and I volunteered to keep Spyder. We were sansa Sass who was at a sleepover. So Spyder and I left the bookstore headed for some supper, when Skeeter called saying he was getting off work and hungry. I asked if he wanted some pizza and he did and we kinda hit a pizza jackpot. Skeeter wanted 3 slices, which I realized was one dollar less than a small. So I ordered him a small, and they made him a medium by accident. So he won the pizza jackpot.

Skeeter offered movie night, and we went for the class first Indiana Jones. Nothing like the classic scenes in that movie. Plus I had picked up a big bag of cheesy puffs. No finer food in the world than cheesy puffs.

It was an unexpected Boys Night, but a very good sorta surprise night.

No comments: