Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hotel Horny

I've had so much travel sex on business trips over the years, that I somehow start to get horny just walking in a hotel.

There I was today, going in a hotel right here in town for a meeting with a lady I've known darned near a decade, and I just naturally got horny. Strangers, hotel clerks, the sound of a hotel bar, it all adds up and makes me horny.

And right by the lobby phone, there's this guy. I wouldn't say he was the best thing ever, but I was horny and caught myself blatantly looking at him and checking out his. . . appearance, let's just say.

He had on a wedding ring, pressed khaki pants and tan colored dressy cowboy boots, and some type of nylon golf pull over thing. His legs were spread wide and I just couldn't help but find it appealing, that wide leg spread of his with those pressed khaki's and cowboy boots. Mmmm mmmm.

And if the damned Blackberry didn't make a loud noise every time I take a picture, there'd be a pic of him on here. But I have looked all over the settings and can not for the life of me get that sound to turn off!

I shoulda bought an iPhone!

No comments: