Sunday, December 6, 2009

Levi Johnston,

you disappoint me.

Don't get me wrong, you've got more gutso than I to go in Playgirl even partly naked, or mostly naked, or all naked but not showing 'the goods.' But still, that photo set just didn't do it for me. I mean, surely you know that Playgirl should really be called Playgayguys, right? Well, anyway. I wouldn't kick you out of bed, but somehow I was expecting more. More definition? More personality showing? Sure, sure, I expected more of 'the stuff' but I get it, didn't want anything that would embarass your kid later. But still, you look a lot better with clothes on. I mean, seriously, dude. You look better with clothes on. With clothes on, I got to imagine a body that was lean and ripped. With clothes off, you're just hairless and young. Pretty, yes. But no more so than thousands of other guys your age.

Waiting for these pictures and finally getting them reminds me of a quote from Star Trek:
"Having is not so pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true." ~ Spock

No comments: