Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Voting Hottie



For me, voting took just about one hour to the minute. The building was deceptively line-less, with the people within snaking back on themselves in a hallway. I took a book and waited my turn to cast a vote for . . . something. I wasn't really sure until the moment I clicked it if I would vote for the candidate I had chosen. And I'm still not sure I chose the right guy. Oddly enough, I would have felt the same way had I clicked on the other guy.

But the most important thing about the voting experience for me was voting hottie: white male, probably 26 or so. Brown hair, gorgeous lean legs that were lean, tan and hairy. Wearing a pair of those loose hanging shorts and a black fleece zipper thing. A red baseball cap. The pics attached don't do him justice. Guess I moved the camera a bit. Oh well. He made my voting experience a world better.

No comments: