Monday, October 12, 2009

Text:

Her: Mary Johnson just told me what you said to Bill hoping he was gay - bahah

Me: I think Mary Johnson just told a lie. I have NEVER mentioned being gay to Bill. Never

Her: She said - when Bill was gettin married- he said to u - I have something to tell you - and u said -- 'that ur gay?'-- and he laughed and thought u were halarious

Me: (sent before the one above came in and was read) Bill made some comments several years back to me about his ex-wife's aunt possibly being Lesbian and I knew then not to ever talk to him about it.

I love Bill but I never.

Her: I see - i know u can't stand the b-- I just have to work w her

Me: He told me he liked his wife's aunt but that if he ever found out she was lesbian he would keep his kids from her. 'course that was over a decade ago and those kids are grown now.

But he did call me one day before he married this wife and since I couldn't use my regular line "you're pregnant?" I could have gone with "your gay?" So my bad for joking with him. I certainly didn't mean to imply I was coming on to him.

So you can tell Mary that explains why I never heard from Bill again so I guess we weren't friends after all.

He'll be the first one I had to write off. His loss because I'm great.

Her: No - not that at all - she said he loves u and think ur halaious - I am sure decade old opinion is not the same anymore -- she said he thinks highly of u

Me: I find it hard to believe Mary Smith said a nice sincere word about anyone much less me.

Maybe I am wrong - I am sure it's possible the adult parent Mary Johnson is different from the Mary Smith girl I knew in high school.

Me: And yes, I probably need therapy. (Laughing out loud real big)

Her: She did - really

Her: Ha

No comments: