Monday, February 4, 2008

The internet is misleading

When I get back, I'm going to post a pic of what the internet promises, and what they deliver. Yea. . . . it's a little bit misleading. Otherwise known as, this hotel is a dump.



Ugh!

__________________
P.S. I'm coming back to this post to add a P.S. The staff here were probably the friendliest of anywhere I have ever been. They were genuinely friendly almost to the point of me giggling about it. They were almost all young, like you would think they were all on summer jobs except it was February, and just rediculously nice. Late Wednesday night, I realized I had rather messed up something with my presentation materials, so I trotted down to the front desk and a young lady said I couldn't take the office supplies (hole puncher) but she would fix them for me. The bartender, when I asked for orange juice for my cold, told me that cranberry & o.j. was a better mix for a cold and insisted on changing my drink, the restaurant staff were refilling my morning drinks even though I chose the buffet and a seat close to it. It was unreal how friendly they were, without exception, and seemed so very sincere.

No comments: