Sunday, February 3, 2008

Lexmark X3350

That was my Christmas present from MyFella. This week he set it up for me. Not that I think it would be hard, but I tend to be either lazy or inspired when he is here. He's a do-it-right-now kind of person. I'm a let-it-wait kind of person. If I leave laundry laying around, he'll put it up. Makes the bed. Washes dishes. . . . . takes a new printer/scanner out and sets it up with my laptop. So i've been scanning photo's from old albums.

I haven't yet gotten to the photo's I really want, only because I was scanning some for some friends first. But I have an album with photo's from my childhood. Not just youth, mind you, but childhood. Babies first and all that. So I'll get to those soon.

We had a nice weekend but our plans to "take it on the cheap" were short lived with three meals out. So silly of both of us. We picked relatively inexpensive restaurants, but this morning we still accumulated a $30 ticket for the 3 of us to eat breakfast. Now that's just plain silly. $30 can buy a lot of groceries.

Oh well - I've got things to do. I'm trying not to blog for just the sake of blogging. I'm trying to blog if there's something to say. I'm not sure what today's blog falls under.

1 comment:

piper said...

you must not stay gone so long! withdrawals from you is cramping my style... I need more of your fabulousness!

~xo