Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Firehouse Dog
Sissy, Sass & Spyder took me to the movies today. It was a perfect matinee movie, straight up 12 noon. It was a good children’s movie. From an adult perspective, probably just a wee bit predictable. You had to know who at least one of the bad guys was, since there weren’t that many actors in the movie, and you had to know that the dog would save the day. But it was a good kids movie. I’m not an avid fan of Bruce Greenwood. In fact, I can’t tell you anything else he’s done, he’s just one of those actor faces you know is an actor. But he held up nicely as a wee bit of eye candy in all that dark blue for a fireman. I’m going to keep Sass & Spyder tomorrow for a few hours while Sissy works. We’ll do one of the museums, I’m sure. If the wind just would die down to a pretty day, we could spend some sunshine time here, but I don’t think it’ll happen for us.


General
Not much more for the blog today. I did a 20 minute walk at the gym and two classes – one on goal setting and one kitchen class with a great grilled cheese sandwich with a little Italian flair.

No comments: