Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Introduction: Ramblings from a southern gay guy

I'm doing this at the suggestion of my "sister of my heart." She's been blogging anonymously, and encouraging me to do the same. So I decided finally to give it a try. I'm going to be anonymous, and will use faux names for people. For her, I'll use "Sissy" probably. Not that I think I'm worth stalking or anything like that, but since blogs may involve other folks, it's probly best if, out of respect to them, I don't just post my/ their names all over the world wide internet.

I'm also tellin' myself that I'm not going to blog anything that's really insulting. That's probably for my best interest. If I'm mad at someone and they have found my blog and find drama all through it, well, that's just better not done.

Maybe this will be dull, maybe not. But it will be . . . . ramblings from a southern gay guy.

No comments: