Monday, March 10, 2008

Kin!


My cousin, the one I share with Noodle (if I knew how to do the links, I would link to her) did some drunk-dialing tonight. It was 4a.m. in Iraq, and he needed advice on something to do with a transsexual. And just for the record, it's not even anyone he knows. I didn't have the heart to tell him that I don't really know that many transsexuals. And I know nothing about the military. We stumbled through that conversation rather badly, and then he took to talking to me about my weight and telling me that he gets up at 4a.m. to run. Rather convenient since his time, it was 4a.m. and he was still up and drunk.

Gawd I love that boy.

P.S. A dear friend sent me season 1 of Torchwood on dvd. Tonight's episode, at the very end, had Ianto suggesting to Jack that he wanted to spend some alone time with him. Wishful sigh.

1 comment:

Walt said...

Torchwood is great as long as you don't think too hard about the stories. Season two gets better and you can start thinking about the stories a little deeper before the plot holes become gaping. I'm hearing terrible rumors about season 3 that I hope aren't true.

And Ianto is a little hottie.