Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hard Working Eye Candy




First I had this blog posted and later realized that I had pictures of him with his face showing. That may be a bit rude. (Ya think?) I mean part of me says "You're working shirtless looking like that in Midtown? Surely you know some gay guy's going to drive by 3 times, right?" Then I decided to just redo the post with pictures of him from this angle, so his face isn't front-on shown. From every direction, it's pretty.
____

This little piece of eye candy is working across the street in the lot this morning. I normally appreciate a much more beefy man. But from an aesthetic point of view, this is pleasant. And he is tanned, dirty and hard working.

P.S. Yes, it's just a little bit stalkerish of me to have taken a photo of him. Don't be so judgemental.

No comments: