Friday, May 15, 2009

No,

I haven't abandoned the blog. (For the 5 or so readers out there ~ lol ) I just tend to blog when I'm thinking about something. And I guess I'm not thinking so much lately.

My 40th birthday is coming up in a few months, so MyFella and I have decided that he is going to surprise me with a birthday party. It's going to be great fun. He's already picked out the restaurant and reserved the room (alas, for the type of party he wants, my favorite "Molly's" just won't do ~ they don't have a private room or the option to do a catered menu) and chosen the menu. It's going to be at a local bbq restaurant. And stealing the idea from a friend's birthday party, he is going to allow attendee's to read a poem honoring/roasting me. He'll be sending out a "save the date" soon (as soon as I get him email addresses) and asking for any photo the attendee's want to email for inclusion in a power point. It's going to be a super great time. I'm going to be utterly totally surprised.

We're having to take off this weekend, though we had plans to spend it together, I've ended up with several other things coming in and we decided it's easier to take off this weekend. For family obligations he's not able to come here.

I can't think of much else to say.

1 comment: