Sunday, May 20, 2007

General Blog

I'm finishing out a very nice weekend, sort of a long one, I suppose. My Fella came on Wednesday til Saturday morning. Our relationship has settled down nicely. We're as comfortable meeting friends out for dinner, as we are heating up something on the stovetop and watching an old movie on cable.



I had dinner tonight with Lil' Bit, a bite of Mexican that is touching off some heartburn, and I had a nice chat with Sissy. Kitten & Spyder are on their way back from a weekend trip, so Sissy & Sass had a girls weekend.



The only thing that's bothered me is a missed phone call from one of Sissy's cousins, a cousin-to-my-heart, who called one night this week. I missed the call and waited til today to return it. He's been home from Iraq for like 2+ months, he works contract over there. Imagine my surprise when I had to call his sister to learn he's gone back. So he's been home 2+ months, and waits until he's out of town to call me. I'm more than a little tissed over it. I try and I try to not put demands on his time when he's home, since he's always doing a tour of service either with the Reserves or the private contractor. But waiting til you're heading out just ticks me off.



Sissy is going to our hometown Friday, and I'm going to ride down with her and see my family. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: