Tuesday, May 29, 2007

General Blog

-Internet access is intermittent, having been spotty since Comcast took over Time Warner, and growing progressively worse. A service call for Wednesday should clean it up

-A trip to Bubbles' office today to send out "network letters" which are unsolicited letters, with my resume, to professional contacts

-The occasional scent of a cat upstairs has me bothered. I've never been bothered by neighbors sounds or noises before, but a cat, a cat is a different story. Although it's not new to smell fragrances and scents (usually strong cooking or pot smoking odors) from the above apartment, the scent of a cat has required that I call the landlord for a look-see into my ductwork for any possible holes.

-Lunch with My Fella, who had driven down his aunt and cousin for a visit at the hospital with his uncle. The uncle is, if I understand the myriad of family-conversations to which I have been exposed, under an induced coma after last week's accident. Today's lunch was my attempt to whisk him away, but the immediate return call said, "Three for lunch."

-Some thoughts about which I have intended to blog lately, but been unsuccessful at starting *my great grandmother *faux or semi-in relationships and responses *sleeping

No comments: