Sunday, October 12, 2008

Found on MySpace!

I signed up for MySpace and Facebook for the singular, sole purpose of networking with people from high school. I'm not sure why, I haven't gone back to my alma mater once, nor have I attended any class reunions. But most of my Facebook & MySpace 'friends' are originally from high school. It's changing some, but that was the purpose.

In doing some of my blogs on here, I wrote on here, and if I thought the story was funny or interesting, I might click/copy/paste it over.

Yeah. See. That whole "to be gay" or "not to be gay" thing, I don't care to go into that with people I haven't actually seen since 1987 (count those years, 1987) or co-workers. And this blog, like so many other people's blogs, is sorta secretive. Not real secretive, I understand, but sorta. Names are usually changed to protect the innocent, that kind of thing.

I accidentally click/copy/pasted a friggin' link.

Found by my MyFella's neice. . . . . . . . . who didn't know he is gay. . . . . and dating me . . . . .

I think he took it better than me, rushing to get home to figure out howthahellidmanagedthat! Sheesh. I've deleted the link and figured out how it happened. Silly me, I guess I just don't understand a damned thing about html coding and all that crap.

But now, my blog's been found. MyFella's swearing he only read one or two postings and he did not keep the address in his history or anything. But still, it's found.

So I'm considering what to do. To keep or not to keep? Close it out and call it a day? Keep posting like it never happened and believe him when he says he didn't keep the link? I don't know. I'm not gonna lose a lot of sleep over it. I mean, the bigger picture is he got outed to his niece. Surely my heart break over blog-exposure isn't that big a deal in comparison. But I liked being able to write about my experiences with him, without him being able to see them. Wistful sigh.

I dunno.

1 comment:

Noodle said...

Good idea, making it private. I am here! :)

And I know it was SO WRONG, but I laughed at how you were found out.