Saturday, January 12, 2008

General Blog. 1/10/2008

I am so sleepy and laid down for a while, but can't go to sleep. I think part of it may be the drive to My Fella's house. That's just two hours of driving down the highway. I called him ahead of time and he cooked a hamburger and some homemade fries for supper for me. They were yummy. You know how a burger that your Mom cooked is yummy? His was yummy that way. He even sliced a potato to make french fries for me. But so tired, he's even commented on how tired I look.

Last night, Noodle called and I met her & the Urchins at Backyard Burgers and then followed them to the bookstore. Of late I've been thinking about applying for a part time job there. My current job, though I'm not paid poorly, doesn't pay me what I've made in the past and I'm having a bit of trouble stretching it between paydays. But this job does have more dependable hours and I could pick up a few shifts a week there and get some stretch money. I think it would be fun. Or at the very least, it would not be miserable and would be a whole different work experience for me.

Have a good Saturday!

No comments: