Monday, October 29, 2007

The apartment.

Finally, there is evidence that "Pumpkin" came and cleaned the blinds and the floors, and I celebrated by hanging curtains in the bedroom. There is also one gnat sighting tonight, so the massive amounts of spray I used last night must have gotten the most of them. The fly strips only have about 3. Friends tell me that gnats have a short life span, so they probably won't last long anyway.

It was an absolutely beautiful day, and I found a few stolen moments to see it, once by taking the long way back to the office from lunch, and once by driving to a nearby convenience store to get my staff their favorite canned and carbonated beverages (2 Cokes, 1 Dr. Pepper, and myself a Diet Dr. Pepper.)

Have a good Tuesday.

2 comments:

Noodle said...

I'm glad you killed most of those buggies! :) Any heat yet? LOL!

Save This MG said...

I was over there the other day and saw parts all out in the yard. Don't know if he has heat yet though.