Sunday, October 28, 2007

end of weekend

I came home early, giving My Fella time to study today for his class tomorrow night. He's usually a studyin' on Sundays. We had a real nice time - spent an afternoon riding four wheelers at his sister's house and last night we had a hoot (albeit was probably bad manners on our part) watching local cable with local gospel groups on t.v. and eating some homemade chilli of his. Upon my return, I was . . . . .less than delighted. . . . to find the window blinds just as dirty as I left them and upon running the Swiffer over the floor, picked up just as much dirt as before.

I spent a bit of the afternoon at the patio where dreadlock girl sings and spent a ten spot on her acoustic c.d. We'll see if the recording is as good as the live version. If not, at least I gave a ten spot to help support someone whose work I enjoy, and the lunch was good.

I am utterly, madly, deeply in love with Netflix and I'm only on my very first d.v.d. It's season one of Boston Legal. "Denny Crane"

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I just started watching Boston Legal too! It's my newest favorite reason for Netflix--now that I'm done with Six Feet Under.

I found your blog in a rather rambling way...