Thursday, October 4, 2007

Eyes Rolled Back in my Head

I moved into an apartment that does not have a working air conditioner or fridge. Yea, lucky me. I moved in on Saturday, today is Thursday. In fact, tomorrow morning is Friday, making it one week since I signed the lease, on an apartment with no air.

So, Tuesday I think it was, I gave the nice version of the complaint. "I really do not understand how I moved into an apartment that was not ready. It's not like this happpened AFTER." Today I got the call with a modest discount off my rent and a lot of apologies. Tonight, when I got home, the a/c guy was in my place and finally just left after explaining that he just couldn't fix it.

Eyes rolled back in my head, so completely frustrated that I'm past frustrated. This is the third night that I'm sleeping over at a friend's house. And I haven't even opened the fridge, such is it's ongoing problem. I'm just so over it. I think this weekend, I am just going to Mom & Dad's. It's probably a whole lot easier.

No comments: