Saturday, October 13, 2007

Saturday Morning

Looks like it will be a perfect Saturday morning.
Last night we walked down to my favorite Mexican place - now non smoking by state law - and Jamie had a quesadilla and My Fella and I shared the fajita nachos. Jamie seemed to have a little bit of trouble settling down in the new place, but I think once he fell asleep he slept good. Of course he was up at 7:30, which is why I can be posting a blog at 8:30. I think in a minute we'll walk down to IHOP or over to McDonald's for a bite of breakfast.

We have a big day ahead of us. I'm taking Jamie to Sissy's (Noodle) place of work to hear story hour, and tonight I think we're meeting Noodle, Skeeter and the gang for Chinese supper. And after that, maybe a lazy drink on the old patio with Foo Foo Girl. She's kept some stuff I left there, and the old landlord is leaving my refund check with her.

My Fella helped me put away a bit more last night before bed. The place is really coming together. I need to do a serious sweep and mop, but honestly am hoping he'll do it for me.

Tomorrow we're taking Jamie and walking at the Downs Syndrome Assoc's buddy walk. I think it'll be a fun time. I told My Fella that we don't actually have to WALK the mile. But I think the atmosphere should be fun, and I'm hoping we'll see some booths from other area support agencies, so we'll have some idea what's available as resources should the two of them move here in a year or two.

I think we're off for a bit of breakfast. You have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Noodle said...

It was fun, wasn't it? I hope that you all had a good time and aren't too worn out from all the excitement. :)

Dallas Meow said...

you all have a good weekend too!