Saturday, October 6, 2007

Blues Fest

I've gone home for the weekend. It's Blues Fest, a good time to see folks. Besides, there's still no air on at the new apt. But that's already been posted. My buddy who lives in Buffalo, NY is home with one of his sons for the fest, and last night I ran into an old crew and hung out with them until I was just too tard (that's tired, pronounced when one is too tired to say it correctly) and left.

Mom & Dad didn't have a darned thing to eat, so last night I made a late night run to W-M to at least buy some breakfast food and sandwich meat. There's plenty of fair type food at the fest, for a typical premium fair price.

No pics from this yet, though two of them were snapping pics last night. I should be able to get some to post later.

(on a purely superficial note, a buddy from high school who was a few years younger than me, is now a motorcycle cop in a big ol' southern state. some mutual friends found him on myspace and he's been chatting with us in a yahoo group. well, let me tell you - he is hot. i am hoping to get a pic a pic i know one of the girls took of him last night. lol)

1 comment:

piper said...

you know how I love your pictures!