Saturday, November 10, 2007

9 11

This is a quick post, I'm about to go out the door. But I just stopped at the traveling 9 11 memorial, it is in Memphis today. (So is a replica of the Nina, but I haven't made it there.)

I am sure there is a website and stuff to look at about it. But I encourage you if it comes to your area, to go. It is in 3 parts - the first being photo murals, the second is an 8 1/2 minute movie with survivors, and the third an iron beam that can be signed. It is free, no charge to enter. There is a very polite request to make a donation but no hard sell.

It is very moving and worth going. Definitely.

Now, they tell me my nephew is waiting for me and he's about an hour and a half away, so I may have to miss my opportunity to see the Nina. Oh well, I lived 38 years, I can wait til it comes round again.

1 comment:

Save This MG said...

It ain't coming around again.......goob