Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Oven and Netflix

After burning everything in the oven, I spent four bucks on an oven thermometer (pronounced thermo-meter in my head) and the oven is officially 100 degrees hotter than the dial. Well, there ya go.

NetFlix has been fabulous still, though My Fella took an instant dislike to "Team America: World Police" and started second guessing my sanity. That movie was put on pause about 15 minutes into it and I finished it the next day.

Disk 2 of season 1 of Babylon 5 is here today, so I'll probably watch that after I spend some time updating my resume.

I had a phone call yesterday asking to come and talk to someone about some "opportunities." At least, I hope it was plural on opportunity, because the one I found out about through networks and contacts isn't one I'd be interested in. But I have a very good feeling about it. I am very content at my current job - decent pay, great hours, and a boss who is a looker, even if she is a girl. But you gotta be open to opportunities. Not long to wait though, the meeting is tomorrow at 9 and they just called yesterday. So we'll see. We'll see.

1 comment:

Noodle said...

Fella has good taste for making you turn off Team America.

Skeeter says to tell you we have more of your shows. Don't know which ones though.