Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Rant

The sign on my door/all the apartment doors says the parking lot will be off limits tomorrow afternoon through Friday morning. "You may" park on the North side of the building or on the street.

"You may . . . " Guess what, people already park on the North side and the North side only holds about 4 cars max anyway, so there are no incremental spaces there. "On the street" people already park, including myself sometimes. If it lines up right and people with shorter cars park close together, it's five maximum but closer to four average. So there's no incremental spaces there.

The other side of the street is no parking. I've got a ticket to prove it.

So exactly wherethafuck are we supposed to park.

There's absolutley no "We contacted the businesses adjacent to the building and you can park there after 5" or "We contacted the city and you can park on the opposite side this night." Basicly, they told us what we already know and people already do - that for 15 apartments, there are 9 maximum parking spaces available tomorrow night.

I am so unhappy with this management company. I understand their role is to manage the building for the owners, but you'd think there's be some amount of management on your behalf. I've had a damned hole in the bathroom ceiling for a month now waiting on them to fix the leak in the upstairs bathroom. I am just so unhappy with these people. I can foresee that come August I'll be looking for someplace to move to, because I just dislike these people so very much.

No comments: