Sunday, November 4, 2007

Cute, cute, cute

The cutest little lesbian works at a little shop around the way. Cute cute cute little tick of a girl. Anyway, I dropped off some film that has 1 or 2 shots from yesterday on it, and who knows what else. I decided to save 2 bucks and pick it up tomorrow - so there may be a decent photo or two for the blog tomorrow related to older posts - and she saw my t-shirt and had a fit thinking I'd been this year to Pride in Chicago. But I went two years ago with my bestest bud Chaz. I wouldn't of guessed she was one of us, seemed so adorably straight. By coincidence her girlfriend was walking up to drop off keys and she's that cute kind of skinny black with the real short curly hair and beautiful green eyes (or contacts, usually, if they are that bright).

I've been up and out to the post office, to drop off film and pick up a Sunday paper, and at Kroger for groceries, and now I'm gonna change into something else for a run to church.

Pretty, pretty day. K.C. stepped over and asked me to leave the top bolt undone and he'll tear into the heater today and he'll call them about the leak in the bathroom.

Good Sunday to you.

1 comment:

Save This MG said...

Your heater fixed yet? It's gonna be COLD tonight.