Monday, June 2, 2008

Antennae

Anyone know anything about television antennae and bunny rabbit ears, etc. etc.? My plan to give up cable was fine, but the problem is, I can't get decent reception. I have two different sets of ears I've used, and reception goes from bad to worse. I have the new box for the digital reception, and that makes it even worse. According to the list, there are several stations broadcasting in digital already here. Most days I can get only one.

I just don't know what to do. I live in an apartment and don't have access to a roof top antennae. I'm limited to inside ones. I found one at W-M that looks like a small plane propeller and claims it can pick up all kinds of signals. I found another one on the W-M website that claims great reception indoors and out, but seems to be mainly for high-def stations.

I have a station that is, quite literally, no more than 3 blocks from me. I pass it on my 20 minute walk. I pass it on the way home. I can't pick up their stations.

Surely this is not normal.

No comments: