Saturday, June 21, 2008

Minutae

Whew! What a day. What a day. We got her moved. Thankfully her daughter has a big ol' beefy bear cub of a boyfriend with a pick up truck that gave me a hard-on just looking at it! He came with a cute and skinny friend and a flat bed trailer. It took til maybe 1, 1:30. Not too bad, I suppose. Pulling out of that house, I was amazed at just how dirty a smoker's house can be. It's not really noticeable when you're in it with a house full of things - but when you leave it empty, WOW! The nicotine really shows up.

We've spent the day together, and I treated MyFella and his brother to supper tonight at a place that is just local cooking. I had a cheeseburger. We met our friends T&M and Mary had a veggie plate. Most of us just had a sandwich. My burger was just kind of like Mom makes them. Which was just fine with me.

MyFella's reading the labels on boxes of cereal to me. Organic store brand over Kashi. It's just so darned hard being good!

Oh well. Good night.

1 comment:

Walt said...

"It's just so darned hard being good!" Truer words have never been spoken. LOL!