Friday, June 27, 2008

Minutae

I am totally stoked about the new Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor movie, and totally bummed over Rachel Wiesz's decision not to be in it.

I am totally stoked about figuring out how to stick myself, even though I hate I should do it, to get a handle on this 'pre diabetes.' Even worse, this morning's fasting sugar is 109. It really should have been lower for someone whose been asleep all night, sorta

Wrong number woke me up at 1a.m. and I stayed up til 3. Oh well.

Oh, yeah, it took 13 days of my petting and cooing and supporting, but I finally "got over" my friends divorce. She said something that finally made me think, "Oh yea. I bet you ain't easy to live with." Not that I think he's perfect. Not that I don't think it's a shame they're divorcing. More like, "oh, I'm so over it now."

I am totally excited slash bummed after reading Walt's blog and finding out there was a way to get this season's episodes of Dr. Who off the internet, and it just disappered. And that they're great! aaagh! Dr. Who is one of the few reasons I miss cable.

sigh

1 comment:

Walt said...

A friend clued me in on how to get the last two episodes of Doctor Who for this season. I'm stoked because these look like they're going to be awesome. I'm saving this week's episode until next week's airs and will watch them both together.