Sunday, June 22, 2008

Drats! Curses!

I'm about one life-decision away from looking up curses to get the air conditioner man. Yes, it's out - Again! Blowing good and cold last night, woke up this morning to warm air. And that's harder to do when you're sleeping next to someone!

I've been mostly out of the house all day and it's not miserable tonight. In fact the forecast tomorrow is kind of cool due to rain. But, uh, that's not the point. We'll see what Peter has to say.

It was a LOVELY day. We had a coffee date with J&Bubbles and his mother is so entertaining. I just love her. She's kind of like the rich aunt I never had. Today's story was about her dinner years back with Cary Grant. And she tells it so, not bragging at all. Conversation came up about someone else who was at that dinner, and J said, "Tell them about your dinner with Cary Grant." So she did. MyFella said, "You forget you don't know them, when she talks about them!"

A late afternoon drink with S.O. and her FIANCE. Oh, such a shiny thing. Emerald cut, platinum band. Beyond fabulous. Simply beautiful. And when I download it, I have this FABULOUS picture of her in front of . . . it only be described as an homage. . . to Elvis. But it's pretty much unlike anything I had ever seen. I should post it tonight, but I'm not.

Good Sunday to you!

No comments: