Friday, August 31, 2007

General Rambling

Wow. I can't believe it's midnight. Next Door Neighbor Foo Foo girl and I have been sitting out on the patio, watching the trendy people go by, and just completely lost track of time. I don't think it's truly cool, but it's so much less hot than it has been, that it sure felt cool and nice outside.

My Fella comes in the morning and Jamie is coming. I'm looking forward to it, and especially glad I don't have to drive the two hours to his house. He drove here so many times before I started going to his house, and then we reversed it, and I swear, I'm just tired of his kin folk. They wear me out.

We're talking about taking a nap, maybe catching a matinee, and hoping a friend of mine calls who said she may just end up beside her pool. I could use a little pool time. I don't think My Fella wants it, but then I didn't want to move his sister's home or help his brother haul hay. I dare say an afternoon of swimming doesn't compare.

All right, midnight, I'm off of here.

No comments: