Wednesday, August 29, 2007

High Queen

I was too drunk to find my cell phone, but there I was, at my favorite mexican flavored establishment, belly up to the bar with my favorite bartender. James is a total cutie. I wanted my cell phone to take a picture of his perfect butt, but oh well.

James told me that "the girl over there" is his fiance, I've heard about her, I've been going to eat there since I moved to town, since before I moved to town actually. So of course, 'my man' wouldn't be engaged without me hearing about it. He said the last time she came, she told a customer, a gay guy, she was James' fiance and he said, "Well, congradufucklations. I hate you." and that was the end of that.

Now, knowing me, and knowing James, I figured this babe was bothering with his money-making, because the gay boys all love them some James, and this restaurant has many gay boy regulars. But I didn't think I was going to be ugly to her. I mean, geography aside, with me on one side of the bar and her on the other, I just didn't see the point. Though I did think it odd that James thought it would be fun for me to tell her I hated her. I just didn't see the point.

But then the beotch just kept running her mouth, and I happened to be DRINKING, and those two don't match well. There she was telling the guy next to her, "We live in midtown, we live in midtown" blah blah blah. So I'm drinking and thinking, "She keeps throwing it in my face that 'we' live in midtown . . . . " and then as James walks past the bar she says, "That's my fiance."

I threw down my napkin! Put on my tiara! and said, "I've had enough of this shit!" and I marched my self over, sat down, touched her on the arm and said,

"I don't want to hate you. If you make James happy, then I'm happy. But I've listened to you "we live in midtown, we live in midtown" throwing it in my face and now you're saying "He's my fiance." In my mind, he's MY fiance. I know that's just in my mind, in this bar, and when I over tip. But don't make me hate you." then I air kissed her and went back to my seat and had a fabulous dinner of shrimp fajitas.

I know she's cutting into my baby's tip money sitting up there, a girl just don't need to be where her baby makes his money. It's bad sense. And sometimes, a gay guy's just got to go drama queen.

1 comment:

piper said...

LOL!

go ahead, rock that drama, I would have been all teehee if I was a fly on that wall.