Thursday, August 23, 2007

This and that. . . .

Just like the W-M commercials say, "they had my laptop" nd I was ready to splurge. My Fella suggested an Acer brand, and he read all the little numbers and stuff, and suggested one. So, as my friend Chaz says about his digital camera, "I asked folks so many times what to buy, that one finally told me to quit asking. So I just had to BUY SOMETHING." I was pretty much the same way with the laptop. I kept it boxed up for a few days, just making sure I was fine with the purchase. I think I am going to like it.

I had three days over in Huntsville, Alabama at a convention. I've never before been to Huntsville, and I give it a thumbs up. The NASA museum is nice, as is the children's museum, etc.

I'm watching some of my Tivo programs, I've found this great "Hotel Babylon" on BBC America. Two thumbs up. Later I'm gonna play Friday night's "Dr. Who."

"I dangle my balls in it. Tell him it's a fresh glass." - that's a quote from Hotel Babylon.

No comments: