Saturday, August 4, 2007

Pet Peeves

In the very beginning, I made a vow not to fill this blog with negative stuff. I am making a tiny exception.

If you ask people to help you move, then have the decency to F-ing pack. I hate showing up at yo damn house and it looks no different than every day that you have lived there. I'm not your packer, and saying "Oh, that'll take me just a minute." just pisses me off no end. If you can ask people to give up their day off, then you can F-ing PACK. Boxes. Bags. Throw stuff in the garbage. Whatever it takes. But PACK. And don't you damn well look at me in the middle of the day and say, "I have loaf bread and balogna." At the age of 37, you really are too old to rely on friends to help you for a cooler of beer and pizza, but you should at least provide it. And I don't care for or need any excuses about how hard your job is or anything else. If you have the time this weekend to pack, you had the time to stay up late putting stuff in boxes. Not one damn thing. Not one. I am just over it. And My Fella knows I am over it and over his sister. (I meant to type "yo" not "you" or yours")

Second pet peeve - if you give me your cell phone number, expect me to call it. If you can't talk, don't answer it. And don't sound annoyed when I do call it. I had/have this damned customer that gave me her cell phone number, then answered it and said, "Well, I'm in the bank." Did the bitch not know it was a bank when she walked in? I realize that Hurricane Katrina swept through the Gulf Coast, but I gotta figure that in Biloxi, Mississippi, if it's open enough for business, she had to know it was a bank when she walked in. Leave your cell phone in your car or just hit "the button" and send me to voice mail. But don't act annoyed at me for calling you. There are times I hate old people. Ugh!


P.S. I had to log on to add another pet peeve - girls that dress like boys and then wonder why boys don't date 'em. Duh! It's because the boys who want somebody who looks & acts like a boy - well, they're usually gay. Big surprise, the straight boys actually often want girls that look like girls. I didn't design the system, I'm just telling you how it is.

No comments: