Friday, June 29, 2007

Calling Baton Rouge

Operator, won't you put her on the line, I gotta talk to the girl just one more time! I love that song, always have.


And I love even more that one of my best friends lives in Baton Rouge. I've never been here before, but the journey continued today with me driving to Baton Rouge. I'm at his house now, he's at work.


Leave it to him to find this fabulous house to rent. It looks like everything we see in movies of a New Orleans-esque house. All wood floors, a front yard overgrown with green life, an adorable neighborhood in which you can barely drive. . . . and his style of decorating anywhere inside.


I've met his maid. I think she may be crazy, but she's very nice. Before I leave, I'll get some snapshots of this house. Right now there's a picture of his Katrina cat. Komear. By all appearances, a full blooded Persian.

1 comment:

Noodle said...

Cute kitty! Tell C that I miss him. I'd never have left bunco if he was still there!

Glad you're having an excellent time!