Sunday, June 17, 2007

Swimmin' and sleepin'

I made it to my home town this morning in time to go to church with M&D. That was my father's day gift to him, that and news of my new job, and a bag of fresh squash and farm fresh (brown) eggs, all courtesy of My Fella.

Mom cooked a pot roast in the crockpot, delicious as always. And I have pretty much gorged myself today.

I've spent the afternoon at the home of some good friends, swimming with them and eating (again way too much) snacks, and I'm back at their house tonight with my nephew. One of my nephews is the age of their youngest son, they attend the same school and play in the same ball league.

After a rain and with night falling, the kids want to swim. I've had to say no. His parents would have a fit.

I'm planning on spending the night at M&D's house, then stopping on the way back for the pre employment drug test. It's hair. But doesn't matter, I'm clean anyway.

No comments: