Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Daily Ramble

Very general blog today.
Staying a few nights again with the children of my friend SO. They, I think, just may be taking advtanage of their "uncle" but really, there's nothing major going on here. But that phone does need to stop ringing.

I had the job interview today at the "well known restaurant in the touristy part of town." I think it went well, but again, I've thought the same before. She said she hoped to have second interviews for candidates next week. Fingers & toes crossed.

Just did a "so-best-friend" thing by "oh-went-to-the-bar-to-meet-him-didn't-you." You know the drill, a close friend meets a new guy and you coincidentally show up at a bar/restaurant which you never frequent just so you can act surprised to see your friend and have a beer with them. Anyway, she's already slept with him, more than once (that phone needs to stop ringing - I'm gonna HAVE to say something) but he seems to be a fun guy.

She's said more than once "he's not my usual type" and by that she means "drop dead gorgeous and a real azzhole." That's her usual type. This guy looks more like something to which I would be attracted, which means, not afraid to eat a burger and every fry on the plate. She said he rocks in bed. He's got a fun sense of humor, and there is every indication that he has a steady, professional job (also not her usual type of guy). So there I am at the yelling "WHATRYOUDOINHERE!" So gay. But I took notice of his tattoo, just in case he turns into some kind of stalker. I think I could identify him in a line up!

No comments: