Saturday, June 16, 2007

Highway Sights

The funniest thing I have seen in a long time, to me, was an SUV on the interstate today with shoe polish writing on the windows "Last Fling Before the Ring" and . . . . I think the other window was "Bridesmaids on Beale." I snapped a picture of it with a disposable camera, and whenever I get that photo back, I'll upload it to this blog. To me, it was just so funny to think of 3 or four blondes (that I could see through the window) advertising their intentions and prowess on their way across country.

I hope by now, they are living life large, full of all the alcohol and girly giggles their hearts desire.

But it made me think, as My Fella has been kidding his sister-in-law about her wanting "hotel sex" from her husband, why don't the married couple do that together? Why not, the husband wife, or whatever partner set, run off together before the wedding and have their free for all together?

If hanging out in a bar picking up a hot man or woman is fun to you, why not go and pick up that one you're about to commit your life to? Why not one last craaaazzzyyyy time - tell all your friends about it. "They say" once you're married, it's all over anyway. So have that one last time with the one yalovethamost.

That's what I think.

No comments: