Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hot guy



When I saw him, it reaffirmed my belief in things greater in me, and it reaffirmed my belief that I am truly gay.

OhMyGawd. Obviously, from the 3 pics in my camera, I tried desperately to get a good pic of him, including a brief sojurn through the store stalking him. He was/is tall with dark hair, and had sort of a 'frat boy from hell' look. Frat boys aren't built like this. Frat boys don't have tats like this. Frat boys don't wear ripped and shredded shirts like this.

He had on the typical popular basketball shorts, they were sagging just a little or his boxers were riding high. They were visible because he had his shirt absolutely ripped. The front seemed full, but the back was thin, maybe an inch across, and the sides were missing. He has a ripped body and tats on his left shoulder blade. You know that gasp when you see a guy like that, the way your heart starts pounding, the way thoughts of sin and flesh and desire fill your mind and body. I had sin in my heart. I coveted him. Oh my.

He walked out of the store ahead of me and jumped into another store. So I viewed the parking lot and decided the white truck was probably his. I moved my car (how gay is that! or stalker? you say stalker like it's a bad thing) to get a better view. My litte razer phone didn't do me well in a need to take a fast pic, but I was surprised at the little car this tall guy into. And leaned over to roll down the window.

Sigh. What a pretty sight on a Sunday afternoon.

No comments: