Saturday, August 16, 2008

Saturday afternoon

We were headed out to the cheap theatre to watch the latest Narnia movie when I made the comment, "It's such a pretty afternoon, I hate to spend it inside." MyFella said "As much as I'd like to see it, we can rent it on Netflix." Then we stopped for lunch at Krystal's, and went out to an "Indian festival" he'd heard about on the radio.

Turns out it's "from India" Indian, not natives to the American continent. But he said he knew that. Anyway, we enjoyed it, I think, it was cerainly different. Let me tell you what I don't get: all, and I mean almost every single one, of the women are beautiful. The men, however, are a different story.

Those darned bugs? Yeah, they're still here. MyFella has offered to take the plants back to his place and put them on his porch until the darned bugs die. I swear, bugs are not supposed to live this long.

Right now we're watching the Superhero movie, which is a horrible spoof off of Spiderman. Not even a good spoof so far.

Oh well.

No comments: