Saturday, September 22, 2007

'bout supper time.

In some years past, that's about the time my mom would call. Today it came with me at the airport, circling around to pick up my friend G. It was a low key day, whirlwind packing for the move next weekend. So with G in my car, we headed directly to our favorite spot to celebrate my birthday and just relax and unwind.

The digital camera wouldn't come on, maybe the battery is dead. So the photo of us is with an old style camera. I'll have to get the photo developed before I can post it. We shared steak fajitas for two ("cook the onions down and don't drain the grease") and it was yummy. My friend, oh, I've mentioned her but can't remember by what name, but anyway, my friend joined us. She drank her supper. It was a good night and a good ending to the day. I've had several text messages, a few phone calls, and in there waiting are two mail packages and two birthday cards. I suppose as old as I am, that's not bad for a birthday.

2 comments:

Noodle said...

Happy birthday, dearie!

Walt said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!