Saturday, September 15, 2007

Cokes and Stuff.







I've had three red label Cokes today, and counting. It was just a "Coke" kind of day. There is a neighborhood festival outside my front door, from sun up to sun down, and instead of blowing my money on Pronto Pups and what-not, I decided to accept a few Cokes from the landlord's sponsored party. And I figured if I was gonna blow it, skip the silver can and go right to red. I can go back off it tomorrow.

I haven't told the landlord yet, but I will today because I put in an application on an apartment. So I'll go ahead and tell him that I won't be signing the lease and will get out as soon as I can.

Tomorrow is My Fella's birthday, so tonight we are going to a locally owned steakhouse with two friends of ours to celebrate. It is supposed to be, to quote a friend of mine, "phenomenal." So I hope that it is as good as the prices on the menu.

1 comment:

piper said...

happy happy to your fella!

get back on the silver can, that's the good stuff! I heart artificial sweetners

thanks so much for finally leaving a comment for me ;)