Sunday, September 9, 2007

Dreams

are such a weird thing, and the way they come back to you in fragments. . . . I had one this morning that I had driven to My Fella's hometown, to go to Wal Mart, and ran into him at a gas station. I think that one is easy enough to figure out, wanting to see My Fella, when we both had other things to do this weekend.

The next one, I had driven to the parents home of a high school pal to get a truck/my truck, and a hand dolly. Only it wasn't really their house, not their real life one anyway. They were living in a trailer, with a white rock garden around it, and in the dream i had been helping him do some kind of . . . . construction work or house building work. . . . but he wasn't anywhere in the dream. Mainly just the trailer, the rocks, the hand dolly, and I remember that the truck in the dream was not my current vehicle, but more like a truck I owned probably 10 years ago. Which was, by the way, a Chevy Silverado with a 350 engine that ran like a scalded dog.

Odd.

1 comment:

piper said...

okay, well now it's time for some piperoflove insight...or maybe not...okay, not. I will direct you to this website though www.dreammoods.com and see the dream dictionary.
I am a vivid dreamer, and a few years ago I was driven to find meaning...it's remarkably impressive and super-fun!
xou