Monday, September 3, 2007

Weekend

I've missed Saving Grace and The Closer, but it is safely on Tivo. It was upsetting that Dr. Who was a repeat, but the part 2 episode will be new this coming Friday.

I left work just a wee bit early Friday, and quite frankly I needed it. Saturday morning brought My Fella and his brother Jamie, whose eye is again blue, and we had a very nice weekend. First we helped next door neighbor (Foo Foo girl) give the patio a good Fall cleaning - scrubbing the sap off the furniture, bleaching the umbrella, sweeping and hosing off the patio bricks. We started off our day together with a cheap matinee Saturday and sat through the Fantastic Four sequel, which was well worth $2.50 a person. My Fella made school house spaghetti for supper, and after I complimented him on it, he said, "It's from a can." Well, it's still good. And I didn't make it. I truly wanted to go to church Sunday morning, but instead we found ourselves at Home Depot, looking at mums and gardening supplies. We heated up spaghetti for lunch, then sat down to watch a Harry Potter dvd in the afternoon. After supper at McAlister's, they headed for home. It's not fancy, but it's ours and we enjoyed it.

Me: 1/4 muffaletta
My Fella: Roast beef with chips
Jamie: Smoked turkey on croissant with chips

1 comment:

Walt said...

I haven't been watching the Sci Fi airings of Doctor Who. What episode are they up to?