Sunday, September 9, 2007

General Rambling

Bliss in Bloom gave me the website of dreammoods.com, but it was just too hard to piece together the meaning of a dream containing

-a trailer that was supposedly the home of parents of a friend from high school
-surrounded by a rock garden of white rocks
-with a hand truck/two wheeler/dolly
-and a Chevy Silverado reminiscent of the one I had about ten years ago

or a dream containing

-a trip to Wal Mart, where I never made it to Wal Mart
-a (clean) gas station, where I saw my boyfriend in an empty seating/restaurant area

So I am moving on to say that I spent the better part of the day cleaning out a closet, trying to clean up the spare bedroom, ironing my clothes for work this week, and networking about apartments. I drove by a few, have a few to call tomorrow, have the real estate section from today's paper, etc.

I treated myself to dinner at my favorite restaurant, had "the ginger" in all it's hot wing sauce glory, and that's about it for my day.

I'm planning on a good week.

1 comment:

piper said...

listen here deary dear...I betcha I can piece it together...I have mad skills...thanks for the props?...word