Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday

Piper at Bliss In Bloom noticed some names and did a bunny trail. Yes, Spyder & Sass are the same ones.

Walt, thank you for the birthday wishes.

My Fella comes Friday night to help with the move. Looking forward to just getting it all over.

Quote from a friend in an email today, lamenting some of the confusion of her life - "I should have just married you and joined the Air Force." That was a hoot to me.

"You know if there's a lady within 100 miles, I'll find her. Journalists love mercenaries. I'm geting more ass than a public toilet seat." A cousin working for Blackwater in Iraq.

2 comments:

Noodle said...

Oooh, Lawzy. That cousin o' mine. Why doesn't that quote surprise me? LOL!

piper said...

well, you can't ever pin "overly astute" on me for too long. watch and see my friend, watch and see.