Sunday, September 16, 2007

Ten Thousand Angels

I've always liked the Mindy McCreedy country song of the posting's title. Tonight, it tells me why. I am at a Red Stick convention in my industry, and here's a fellow I've had convention sex with . . . twice. The first time was nice, the second time I saw him at a convention we talked but nothing happened, the third time I saw him, we had sex again and it rocked. And here he is tonight. But that's that's the nice thing about the kind of boys we are. . . you can sometimes be all that and sometimes be friends. No issues. I am faithful as an oak tree. Or some cliche'.

"Speaking of the devil, look who just walked in, he knows just where to find me, here we go again. He's gonna ask me to dance, but that's not as far as he wants to go. I need ten thousand angels . . . to help me tell him no. Lead me not into temptation, heaven help me to be strong. I can fight all that I'm feeling but I can't do it alone. Help me break this spell that I'm under, guide my feet and hold me tight. I need ten thousand angels watching over me tonight."

No comments: