Sunday, December 9, 2007

The day

turned out different than I had thought, but oh so nice - though hectic.

No time with my brother and his wife, though they called twice.

Noodle's mom was in town and I spent the whole afternoon with them shopping, until I ran home in time to go directly to church for a business meeting I wanted to sit in on and learn about, then off to dinner with my friends J&Bubbles.

I walked out of W-M without buying a thing I had picked up, the lines were just horrible. I've been arguing with myself about running back now that it's late, in hopes of lesser lines, because the stuff I picked up I really needed. Oh well.

My Fella finishes his finals tomorrow night, and none too soon if you ask me. He has been over stressed about all of his life in general, which I know is really just related to these classes and exams. This semester has been the hardest on him so far.

Looking forward to a good Monday.

No comments: