Sunday, December 30, 2007

like Daniel Craig

Myspace is such an oddity to me. I get friend requests from Jasmine, Kama, even Nevaeh (read that backwords), and they crack me up. But one of the funnest things is to get a friend request from someone I haven't seen or talked to in years, or months or whatever. . . then I lurk around on their page, looking at all their friends, and following all the branches around to see who I see, who I knew or know. . . and that led me to this guy. His myspace was a friend of a friend, but many years ago, he and I were friends. Or at least very good pals. He was "a good guy" and fun and friendly, and his sister was best friends with one of my best friends. Back in those high school and college days, I saw him regularly in the small town way, here there and yonder. But I haven't though of him in years. He's married to the last gal i knew of, so it's lasted a long time, and has a beautiful daughter. I spent as much time on his myspace this morning as I did on the friend who originally messaged me.

This picture of him reminds me of Daniel Craig. Yes, yes, I know it's all so very gay to be looking at beach photo's of a former friend of mine, and if it's possible to be rude, then it may be rude to post one on my blog. It's not like he'll ever see it, or I've said anything defamatory (is that how it's spelled?) But this picture just reminded me a whole lot of the publicity photo from the James Bond movie of Daniel Craig walking up on the beach.


No comments: